Bedside Laptop Table, Wood Lap Desk, Sofa Table, Bed Laptop Stand, Wood TV & Monitor Riser
Introducing this beautiful Solid Walnut & Maple bed side or sofa laptop table. It features a 24"w x 12"d surface for your laptop, mouse and with an additional writing surface. With enough leg surface beneath to comfortably work on your bed for hours, you can rest assured that your laptop won't overheat as well. This is due to the rake leg construction that allows v...
Introducing this beautiful Solid Walnut & Maple bed side or sofa laptop table. It features a 24"w x 12"d surface for your laptop, mouse and with an additional writing surface. With enough leg surface beneath to comfortably work on your bed for hours, you can rest assured that your laptop won't overheat as well. This is due to the rake leg construction that allows ventilation around your laptop and legs.
This beautiful table can also be used as a riser for a tv, monitor or printer stand.
*100% Solid Walnut & Maple Woods
*Pocket Screw Construction
*Clear Satin Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Lacquer
Total Dimensions: 24" wide x 12"deep x 9" High
Inside Leg dimensions: 20" wide x 8 1/4" High
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Depending upon the manufacturer, some furniture items come fully assembled, while others have some assembly required. Assembly requirements may change without notice. Usually any assembly is light, such as attaching legs to a table or putting shelves in place. Some chairs come assembled, while others are sold ready to assemble; it just depends on the manufacturer. All TV consoles, desks, and most bookcases come in one piece, with placement of any adjustable shelves or attachment of handles as the only assembly.
Returns and Cancellations
- Orders may be canceled within 48 hours of its placement for a full refund
- Orders can only be cancelled via email. Cancellations made via phone are not official.
- Unless an order is cancelled via email, the order will be processed and prepped for shipment.
- Products that are packaged and put onto a truck for delivery are considered products that are shipped. Any returns or cancellations after this point may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- If an item has already been shipped, and then canceled, please refer to the return policy.
- Out of stock items and custom orders are subject to longer lead times
- All return requests must be made within 48 hours after receipt of merchandise
- All shipping costs are non-refundable for returned Items with a 25% restocking fee
- We will refund your order total, less our costs for shipping and handling each way
- For items that are shipped free, our shipping and handling costs will be deducted from your refund
- Returned items must be shipped back to Ideas to Home by the customer in its original packaging, unassembled, with no signs of use or attempts at assembly, wear, damage, or removed tags
- Items with assembly or debris removal services performed are not eligible for a refund but are covered under the manufacturer warranty (if available)
Damaged Item Policy
- We take every step possible to ensure your orders arrive in the best condition possible. All shipments must be inspected by the customer upon delivery. If there’s shipping damages, we will take every measure to ensure your satisfaction.
- Sign-off should not happen if any signs of damage are noticed
- Damage claims or notice of product deficiency must be made within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise (for small parcel items not requiring signature)
- Detailed pictures of the original packaging must be sent with the damage claim otherwise the order is exempt from any damage claims
- If freight or small parcel items that require signature are signed off in good condition or not inspected, but signed for and accepted, they are exempt from any damage claims
- Claims are not considered filed unless a Return Authorization Form and pictures showing the damage are emailed and received within 48 hours of receiving the product
- Damaged items will have an attempted repair or a part replacement prior to a full product replacement or refund
- If a repair or replacement is available but refused due to any reason then shipping charges (both ways) are deducted from the refund
Non-returnable Item Policy
- All custom or special order items and products that are open box or on clearance are non-refundable
- Custom or special orders have a 50% non-refundable down payment
- Returns are not accepted on orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all other areas outside the continental USA.
- Insurance is highly recommended with orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and all areas outside the USA as any damage claims will have to be filed by the customer
- Returns are not accepted for price matched to another site or on items that have negotiated discounted pricing
- Returns are not accepted on items housed in storage at the customer’s request for more than two weeks
- Returns not in transit two weeks after a return request is initiated are not eligible for a return.
How to Return an Item
- Please review our Return Policy, our Damaged Item Policy, and our Non-returnable Item Policy to make sure the item is eligible for return
- After you have ensured the item is eligible for return please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A filled out Return Authorization Form
- If the item is damaged/defective, at least 2 clear pictures supporting the damage/defect claim
- The order number in the subject line of the email
- Within 1-2 business days we will respond to set up the next steps
- Orders that have missing or damaged parts will be shipped free of charge
- Replacement parts are subject to different availability than the item ordered
- Standard shipping terms apply to all replacement part orders
- Expedited shipping of replacement parts are subject to additional fees
- Replacement parts are delivered via small parcel (UPS/FedEx) or by curbside freight only
Defective or Incorrect Items
- If a defect is discovered and confirmed, we will replace the defective part at no cost to the buyer
- Notice of defect or incorrect items must be made within 48hrs of receipt when signature is not required
- If signature or sign-off is required but incorrect items are still accepted then any claims or returns are subject to the standard return policy
- In the event that a suitable replacement is not available, a return will be authorized, and after return is completed, a refund will be issued in the form of the original payment method or a company check.
- Items that are missing original packaging or have been assembled or damaged are not eligible for an exchange
- Items that have assembly or debris removal services performed and tested are covered through the manufacturer’s warranty (if available)
Returns Due to Color
- Returns of products due to the different shades of color are subject to the standard return policy. Colors produced on a screen (monitors, laptops, tablets, cell phones, etc.) vary greatly from company to company and product to product. Ambient light, brightness, color settings, and the viewing angle of a display play a major role in color reproduction. Our vendors do their best to supply us proper colors but due these variables, we cannot guarantee the exact color of a product shown in the pictures.
Returns Due to Material
- Returns of products due to quality of the material are subject to the standard return policy. Quality (i.e. softness, texture, etc.) of a material is subjective. We provide digital swatches/finish samples to view the texture of the material and wood. Please inquire about physical samples if the digital sample does not suffice. Physical samples may not be available for all products and may incur shipping fees.
Returns Due to Quality of the Material
- Returns of products due to quality of the material are subject to the standard return policy. Quality (i.e. softness, texture, etc.) of a material is subjective. We provide digital swatches to view the texture of the material. Please inquire about physical swatches if the digital swatches do not suffice. Physical swatches may not be available for all products and may incur shipping fees. Wood products can have varying shades of wood and returns due to shade or grain inconsistencies are subject to the standard return policy. Distressed finishes on wood products can have varying shades and amounts of fabricated distress applied. Returns due to issues pertaining to the aesthetics of distressed woods or wood finishes are subject to the standard return policy.
Returns Due to Dimensions
- Returns of products due to the incorrect dimensions are subject to the standard refund policy if the actual dimensions lie within 5% of the dimensions listed.
Returns Due to Lack of Photos
- Photos are a certain representation of what the product sold by the supplier. Our suppliers do their best to supply the correct photos of the products with as many viewing angles as possible but issues pertaining to missing angle views of the photos or products not matching the exact photos listed are subject to the standard return policy.
Returns of Artwork
- Due to the nature of artwork (figurines, statues, framed art, wall art, decorative art pieces, etc.), inconsistencies may arise from product to product. This is especially the case with custom made items or items that are made by hand. Return requests for artwork items not appearing as pictured will be subject to the standard return policy. If artwork is a special or custom order, it is not eligible for a return.
Returns Due to Product Images
- Products with the main image shown as a lifestyle shot (or any images showing more than 1 item) may or may not be exactly what you will receive as images come directly from the manufacturer.
- Many manufacturers do not send us images for individual products and products may be grouped together in the photos. All photos are grouped together and uploaded to our server based off image names supplied by our manufacturers.
- Products with multiple images of different products in the gallery may or may not include those items. This is especially true of collections that are sold separately. (some examples listed below)
- All items in a bedroom image that shows a bed, night stands, dressers, and chests may be sold separately
- All items in a dining room image that shows a chair and tables may be sold separately
- All items in an outdoor set image that contain tables and seating may be sold separately
- Read the title carefully as it is most accurate with what you will receive. Call us if you have any confusion or doubts with what you may receive.
- All returns due to incorrect or misunderstanding of the product images are subject to our return policy.
Returns Due to the Home or Building Structure
- All sizes and dimensions are provided by the manufacturers and are automated to be placed onto the website
- The customer must triple check the dimensions of the product to confirm it will fit through entry ways, doorways, hallways, etc of the place of delivery
- If no dimensions are provided, the customer must contact us to get the proper dimensions especially for over-sized items like sofas and beds
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer if the product ordered does not fit through the doorway, entry way, hallway, etc of the place of delivery
- Any sort of special delivery or re-delivery will be charged to the customer
- Storage fees may apply if the customer wishes to have it stored temporarily
- Any returns are subject to the standard return policy